Go her look: Etude House – Play Color Eyes Wine Party | L.A. Girl Cosmetics – Pro Matte Foundation | Miche Bloomin' – Eyelash (#03 Pure Sugariness)

This month'southward Chit Chat is with Raiza Contawi, a Philippine-based influencer who juggles her time between being a professional makeup artist and producing content for her 430,000+ YouTube subscribers and 176,000+ Instagram followers.

Despite her busy schedule, Raiza finds time to give back to the community. She previously took part in YesStyle's 12th Anniversary Charity Campaign and helped to heighten over US$5000 in donations to Philippine Cerebral Palsy Inc., a charity that's close to her middle.

Raiza opened up to us near her strong passion for art, how she plant the all-time style to express her ideas and creativity, and her struggles dealing with content overload. Read on to get to know her!

What inspired you to become a professional person makeup artist?

Ever since I was little, I've loved drawing, painting and crafts. During my start chore equally a finance analyst, I didn't have the time to create artwork like I used to and that lack of creative expression fabricated me feel that a huge role of me was missing. I idea of makeup artistry as a style to continue honing my creative skills, and to make a living out of it at the same time. My outset clients were my friends and whenever they expressed how amazed and grateful they were of my work, that inspired me to pursue this career and to stay in the beauty industry.

Practise you remember the very first makeup item you tried when you were younger?

My aunt from Hong Kong would always give me her preloved makeup products since I was around 12 years old. I remember having several high-terminate products similar Chanel, Make Upwardly For Ever, MAC and Bobbi Brown as my first makeup items, which I didn't know were luxurious at the fourth dimension.

Have y'all ever experienced being stuck in a content rut? If so, how did yous become out of it?

I really struggle with the opposite more than than the lack of content ideas. Having a lot of content ideas and not knowing where and how to start are actually my main struggles. At to the lowest degree a day in every month, I would be unproductive considering my head would be all over the identify. With that said, I make certain I take a pause one time I feel the pressure level, and do offline activities to maintain my peace of mind. That way, I'll come up back more than productive and organized with my thoughts and workload.

Do you have any favorite beauty items from YesStyle? If so, what are they?

A lot! My favorite items are the ones that are difficult to find or those that aren't available in the Philippines. I also enjoy purchasing products that are new to me and become like discovered treasures once I try them on, like a fix of lashes from Miche Bloomin' from Nippon.

What are yous most excited about for 2019?

Unexpected surprises excite me the well-nigh for next year. Also, I'm excited to set my goals and achieve them i by ane. I'm looking forward to coming beyond bigger opportunities and hopefully have a business of my own this 2019. 🙂

All images:@raizacontawi

(Visited 388 times, 2 visits today)